The autistic teen from New York was the team manager for Greece Athena High School. Because of his loyalty and hard-work passing out Gatorade, the coach got him in to the team's last game and J-Mac drained six 3's and went off for 20 points. We said that Hollywood would come barking soon after and, well, it happened. Surprise!.
Columbia pictures, with the help of Magic Johnson, will bring the Jason McElwain story to a theater near you.
There hasn't been talk about who will be playing J-Mac, but we have some suggestions for those Hollywood chumps:
- Dustin Hoffman - You know, he already has the role down.
- Macaulay Culkin - Culkin still looks 17, despite being 46.
- Tracy McGrady - T-Mac playing J-Mac. Cute.
- George W. Bush - They look strikingly similar.
- Frankie Muniz - According to our colleague, "Muniz looks slightly retarded." Hey, we didn't say it.
In other news: Gonzaga star Adam Morrison has announced he is turning pro, but did not comment on the future of his mustache.