Monday, March 09, 2009

My two-foot cock and I get interviewed


Up and coming blog That's So Lame interviewed me about me. The blog is about all things that are lame, so being the first interview subject, I can only imagine it's because I'm lame. Shucks.

Here's a snippet of the interview:

That's So Lame: You recently said that you hate Jews. Why do you hate Jews?
The Big Picture: I don't.

That's So Lame: We heard that if you were to ever go to prison you'd be down to be someone's bitch.
The Big Picture: I never said that.

That's So Lame: You once told a story of the time you gave a girl a Texas Chili Dog. You did that, right?
The Big Picture: No.

So there's part of the interview. Go read the rest of it here (permalink not working, so might need to scroll down a post or two). Leave a comment and say hi. Ask about the chili dog. Hear it's to die for.

4 comments:

rstiles said...

Texas Chili Dog???...I thought it was a Cleveland Steamer!!!

Bazooka Jones said...

I heard Osi Umenyiora gets a woody every time he walks into 7-11 and sees a Chili Dog.

GMoney said...

Whatever you want to call it, I'm sure that it's delicious.

Anonymous said...

zachls.blogspot.com is very pleasant to read. The article is very professionally written. I enjoyed reading zachls.blogspot.com. keep it that way.