Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stop doing your back rows on the upright bench, you fucking asshole

Gym etiquette was at an all-time low Wednesday.

The gym was fucking packed, smelled like the inside of a vagina that had just been shit in and was hotter than a sauna. Bad start.

It's late, I'm tired, I'm in a shitty mood and all I want to do is get in and out of the gym, hassle free.

It's my time for some shoulder press. For that exercise, I (and everybody else on this fucking planet) prefer a bench with a short back, like pictured above. My gym has two of these benches.

I go to the bench and see another dude standing by it, yet it's not marked with a towel or anything. I ask him if he's using it, sort of putting my stuff down as I ask. He says that he is. I ask him how many sets he has and he says he just started. OK, whatever, I'll come back.

Then as I move on with my workout, I see Fuckface doing this:


You fucking cocksucker. There are like five of those flat benches at my gym, yet this joke decided to do his rows on one of two benches clearly NOT designed for rows. And he did like 10 FUCKING SETS!!! I had to use some shitty bench not designed for shoulder press (but probably perfectly designed for rows).

Go jump off Niagara Falls, you piece of shit.

6 comments:

Bokolis said...

Why get bent out of shape? The 25s were probably being used anyway.

Having run a pit for a few years...

--No one serious about training would do dumbbell rows on an upright bench. It's always the twerps that do shit like this. If you ask me, you shouldn't even need a bench to do dumbbell rows.

In my place, the grunts kept the twerps in line...and I had to keep the grunts in line. When they would think about coming at me, I would hold the impending kidney dialysis over their heads.

Betting Master said...

very impressive.

Betting Tips

Anonymous said...

Could hace fit the "what really grinds my gears" model.

HM said...

What is a gym?

rstiles said...

BTW that picture you posted of Cuban really annoys me...I don't know why, but that photo bugs the fuck out of me...

That Grinds my Gears!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.