- being on the toilet and realizing the toilet paper's low
- eating organic produce
- lifting heavy boxes
- watching paint dry
- ordering a chicken salad sandwich and getting served egg salad instead
- attending art shows that don't serve wine
- having pulsating car breaks
- making spaghetti and realizing you don't have any pasta sauce
- witnessing a hung jury
- paying for something that costs $5.04 and getting 96 cents of change back because you didn't have four fucking pennies and the goddamn clerk wouldn't give you a bump.
- untangling wires
- wearing a shirt with an itchy tag
- sitting through an entire episode of "King of the Hill"
- trying to open a tightly-sealed jar when your hands are greasy
- hearing grown men grunt in the gym
- sitting in a chair that has one leg that's shorter than the others
- movies with subtitles
Seeing a woman getting beaten and raped and not doing anything when she's crying out for help because you don't want to give up your spot in line to see "The Reader"
- being forced to make a sandwich with the end piece of the loaf
- paper jams in the printer you told the boss needed to be replaced but he wouldn't because "we have to tighten our belt a bit"
- paper cuts
Monday, February 16, 2009
Watching the NBA All-Star game is about as much fun as stubbing your toe