Friday, August 28, 2009

It's almost college football time! But until then...

We're a week away from the first full Saturday of games! That means tailgates, the Spread Option and sorority girls making football jerseys sexy again.

We'll get into college football here during the week and Friday we'll be kicking off what three people have said is the best college football column in the blogosphere. That might be misquoted. And it might have been two people.

So sit back, enjoy the Dog Days of Summer, enjoy the insanely hot Lauren and have a fucking fantastic weekend. Fall starts next week and that means the best sports season of the year. Gear up!

6 comments:

rstiles said...

Lauren!!!...wow!!!!...

Ooops, I think I just unloaded in my pants...

GMoney said...

I disagree, Stiles. Her face is busted.

Anonymous said...

hi frend..I am chaca angkasa from indonesia..pleace visit my blog.
http://games4x.blogspot.com
I want add link for you..
thanks

chaca angkasa said...

hi frend..I am chaca angkasa from indonesia..pleace visit my blog.
http://games4x.blogspot.com
I want add link for you..
thanks

Anonymous said...

Who cares about her face? Titsttitstits

Anonymous said...

Amen bro