Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The YAYsports! dance is your chance to do the hump




All right stop what you’re doing
‘Cause I’m about to ruin
The image and the style that you’re used to
I look funny
But yo I’m making money, see
So yo world I hope you’re ready for me
Now gather round
I’m the new fool in town
And my sound’s laid down by the YAYsports!
I’ll drink up all the Kool-Aid you got on your shelf
So just let me introduce myself
My name is Tar Heel
Pronounced with an Arheel

So Zach asked us to fill in while he’s in rehab volunteering at the orphanage. Just in case you can’t read, I’m the Tar Heel and I normally kick it over at YAYsports!, the fourth greatest sports blog on the Interweb with the word YAY, sports, and an exclamation point somewhere in the title. So sit back and relax and enjoy your day. Don’t worry, we’ll be gentle.

P.S. We'd like to give a hat tip to Adam over at the Hater Nation for filling in yesterday and leaving the place in such immaculate condition. Every single blow-up doll was deflated and put away by the time we got here. Thank you, Adam. We salute thee.

P.S.S. Looptid.


-The Tar Heel

No comments: