Monday, September 11, 2006
Monday Morning Bloggerback.
Lots of moving, road-tripping, and inconsistent internet access for the BP crew, so just some thoughts on the first NFL Sunday:
- Those Mannings sure can make good commercials. Did you see that one with Archie? Oh, and they played a pretty good game against eachother also.
- Speaking of Sunday Night Football, that "Rock Star" thing on NBC has got nothing on the ol' Horse Trailer.
- Domanick Davis out for the season and Reggie Bush goes for 141 total yards in the opener. Wonder how the fans in Houston feel about Mario now?
- The 49ers' Larry Allen and Jonas Jennings are both knocked out, and are questionable for next week. Is there a curse on the Niners offensive line? We can't remember the last time SF had a healthy OL. Oh wait, yes we can.
- The Patriots win on a safety? Lame?
- 3 words: Should have retired.
- This was way better than this. Why fix what ain't broke?
- Two Monday Night games? What is happening to the world?
Back with a full post tomorrow.