Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ashley Harkleroad doesn't like to wear clothes



Hot chicks who play sports isn't exactly a new thing. Just walk around a college campus and you have jerk material on the soccer field, softball field and on the track. But hot athletes who take their clothes off is a different story.

Ashley Harkleroad -- who was blessed with good looks, but a mouthful of a last name -- recently bared all (link is SFW) for Playboy.

Now she's not the only hottie that's dropped her skivvies for pure adult entertainment. You have Amanda Beard, Gabrielle Reece, Katerina Witt and perhaps some others.

The hottest athlete ever to pose nude? Your thoughts in the comments please.

7 comments:

rstiles said...

For an ole timer like me, the greatest was Katarina Witt...to see what she was hiding under those little skirts was great!

Other females athletes I'd like to see in Playboy:
- Jennie Finch
- Sue Bird
- Lisa Leslie
- And that blone chick who played for Tennessee hoops - I can't think of her name right now

klemmer said...

I'm enjoying Amy Acuff, the high jumper.

T Dizzle said...

She is easy on the eyes, I am not sure what the fascination is with Amanda Beard. Without the ten pounds of makeup she looks like my horse

Mark said...

Witt has got to be my favorite of all time. I think she was in the first Playboy I ever had. Harkleroad really surprised me. I thought she looked great!

Anonymous said...

Katarina Witt's spread was awesome

Anonymous said...

Beverly Hills cosmetic surgery, California plastic surgeon, plastic surgery

Anonymous said...

Katarina Witt has to be one of the hottest playboy models the magazine has ever had! I would so like to sleep with her and feel her up if ya know what I mean.