Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween


That's me and fellow Big Picture cumslinger JMC on Halloween. I dressed as Daniel Plainview and JMC went as my son and business partner, H.W. former Niners coach Mike Nolan. He did a bang up job!

We both drank a lot. I think J might have drank less. I got kicked out of the bar for going out the emergency exit. The bouncer was a fucking tool about it, too. Bro, that shit happens to the best of us. Thought it was the patio. Dick.

I don't think JMC got kicked out, but I'm not really sure of anything anymore except that I'm a lightweight and I couldn't eat or drive until 4 p.m. the next day.

By the way, that mustache isn't my version of a Photoshop attempt. It was real. Well, it wasn't real, but it was tangible. It made my face warm as fuck and I got throw up all over it. I think I might have thrown up on the bouncer. That would excuse him from being a total cunt. But I'm pretty sure I didn't, so the bouncer can go shove a flagpole up his ass.

Next year, if I puke milk, I could go as the Monopoly Man.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get kicked out. But I did leave with you as you got kicked out. That was unexpected. You were pretty wasted. I had a great time. Until Nate bumped into me and my 49ers glass broke. I knew I should have found something plastic.

According to the GF I passed out face down on the floor. But when I woke up I was in bed, so I guess I must have moved myself.

Bokolis said...

Not bad. A suit is a pretty hard look to pull off at a Halloween party. Nice use of props, especially the playsheet. But, a red flag, worn in the breast pocket like a hanky, would be key to rounding out the look. It can be thrown every time someone gets out of line...or when you got tossed. Lacking one, Nolan could have just pulled a Singletary and mooned the place.

I know a bird that went as the Monopoly Man this year. I'll ask her how it went and get back to you.

Anonymous said...

I actually did have a challenge flag, but you can't see it in that picture

The Beautiful Game said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Beautiful Game said...

that'd be fine...