Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween


That's me and fellow Big Picture cumslinger JMC on Halloween. I dressed as Daniel Plainview and JMC went as my son and business partner, H.W. former Niners coach Mike Nolan. He did a bang up job!

We both drank a lot. I think J might have drank less. I got kicked out of the bar for going out the emergency exit. The bouncer was a fucking tool about it, too. Bro, that shit happens to the best of us. Thought it was the patio. Dick.

I don't think JMC got kicked out, but I'm not really sure of anything anymore except that I'm a lightweight and I couldn't eat or drive until 4 p.m. the next day.

By the way, that mustache isn't my version of a Photoshop attempt. It was real. Well, it wasn't real, but it was tangible. It made my face warm as fuck and I got throw up all over it. I think I might have thrown up on the bouncer. That would excuse him from being a total cunt. But I'm pretty sure I didn't, so the bouncer can go shove a flagpole up his ass.

Next year, if I puke milk, I could go as the Monopoly Man.

7 comments:

JMC said...

I didn't get kicked out. But I did leave with you as you got kicked out. That was unexpected. You were pretty wasted. I had a great time. Until Nate bumped into me and my 49ers glass broke. I knew I should have found something plastic.

According to the GF I passed out face down on the floor. But when I woke up I was in bed, so I guess I must have moved myself.

Bokolis said...

Not bad. A suit is a pretty hard look to pull off at a Halloween party. Nice use of props, especially the playsheet. But, a red flag, worn in the breast pocket like a hanky, would be key to rounding out the look. It can be thrown every time someone gets out of line...or when you got tossed. Lacking one, Nolan could have just pulled a Singletary and mooned the place.

I know a bird that went as the Monopoly Man this year. I'll ask her how it went and get back to you.

JMC said...

I actually did have a challenge flag, but you can't see it in that picture

The Beautiful Game said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Beautiful Game said...

that'd be fine...

Anonymous said...

I bet you two queers got so fucked up you gave each other dueling mustache rides. Ewwwwwwww!! Did your crotch smell like vomit the next morning jmc?

Anonymous said...

If you have to tell somebody whom are dressed for, the cosume sucks. Personally, I hated that fucking movie. He should have died in the mine shaft and saved me 2 hours. Peace out.