Tuesday, November 11, 2008

On that hot Eagles cheerleader...


My name is Maria and I am a cheerleader for the Eagles. YAY EAGLES!!!

Before I joined the team, I went to Bishop McDevitt High School in suburban Philadelphia. Boys were interested in me since I was 14-year-old because I developed early. I used to have braces and was a tomboy, but the boys still would flirt with me. What can I say, I liked the attention.

My high-school sweetheart was named Sebastian and we dated for a year after high school.

I remember one time going to a party with some of our friends and there were some McDevitt alum there, too. I wasn't much of a drinker at the time, but I had a few Mike's Hard Lemonades and was feeling tipsy. I think some people might have been smoking pot, but it might have just been a skunk.

I told Sebastian I was going to go upstairs and lie down. He said that sounded like a good idea. But a while later, my head was swimming and I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. Sebastian came up and started to stroke my hair. He then put his hand on my leg and started inching his hand up my skirt.

I didn't want my first time to be like this, but he was sooo cute. And I really liked him. He was sooo popular. And cute. Did I mention he was cute?

So I let it happen. In retrospect it probably wasn't a great idea, but Sebastian was so good to me. We recently broke up because I have access to about 50 heat-packing football players. But to this day, I think of him when I'm on the sidelines shaking my early-developers. Maybe he's out there watching, waiting.

By the way, I still like Mike's Hard Lemonade but I also like Sauvignon Blanc.

(KSK with the masturbation material).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB BY THE CAMERA MAN ON SUNDAY WITH THIS. I WAS LIKE YES THE BIG TITS ALL DAY

GMoney said...

Sebastian = Preston

Anonymous said...

those tits are fake and you know it. But, really, who cares? Nice set.