Thursday, April 17, 2008

Barbara Bush gettin' it ON

This could be interesting.

Has a New York Ranger captured first daughter Barbara Bush's heart?

Fans spotted Bush "dancing, drinking beers and cheering on" the team at Madison Square Garden Sunday night - in addition to sporting "two gold rings on her left ring finger." We're told Bush "recently became a die-hard Rangers fan and befriended a few of
the players." We don't know if her bling was a gift from a player or if her on-again, off-again beau Jay Blount is back in the picture, but a rep for Bush assured us "she is not engaged."

We didn't know President B had a daughter, let alone twins. We get the impression they're mischievauous, do blow and one of them has had an abortion. Wouldn't that be ironic.

Oh, and let's call it three Long Islands. In this picture though, make it six.

As for the player, your guess is as good as ours. But we think it'd be funny if it were Jaromir Jagr. We can't believe he's still playing.

(Reach-around to Big Ben).

7 comments:

Bokolis said...

I'm not sure I'd want to do this broad. I'll go 8 LITs because I'll need to be sufficiently ripped so as to explain away my lack of judgment. Of course, if I could do them both, the LITs go way down.

There's a "homeland security" gag in there somewhere.

GMoney said...

Barbara is hot, Jenna looks like an aborted fetus.

Anonymous said...

Wait... 8 years into the Bush presidency and you are just learning now that he has twins? WTF?

For the record, no LIT's needed. They are first daughters! That being said, I would rather pull my balls off than sleep w/ Chelsea Clinton.

And so you know going forward, McCain has a daughter and once again, no LIT's needed.

Something about power.

The Big Picture said...

chris my man,

thanks for the heads up about mccain's daughter, if he were to win.

yeah, guess bush has had twins for the 8 years he's been in office. we don't get out much...

Gonzo said...

I believe both daughters got pegged for DUI's a couple years ago in Texas. Oh here ya go.

Jenna Bush busted for underage alcohol possession

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/04/27/bush.daughter/

Gonzo said...

OK, I can't post the full link. But Google "Bush's Daughter DUI" and the links are attention grabbing.

THN said...

Dude, I love Babs. I think she is so hot. She apparently attended some naked party when she was at Yale. I love the Bush twins. To be honest, they were set to really deliver early in the presidency, but they really disappeared. What a shame.

No Long Islands needed.