Animal services officers seized a Great Dane from the mansion of the Sacramento Kings star, saying the dog was underfed.This confirms multiple things:
Neighbors complained for weeks that the dog -- named Socks -- appeared to be starving inside a gated area on Artest's $1.85 million estate in rural Loomis, according to a county report.
1) Ron Artest is, in fact, crazy
2) His dog's name is Socks.
3) Artest hates dogs
4) Ronnie doesn't like to feed bitches (the dog is female)
5) Artest doesn't have a membership to PETCO (or PETA).
6) He lives in fucking Loomis, Calif!
7) Artest has a Great Dane, not a Dachshund.
8) Did we mention that Artest is a fucking lunatic?
9) Ronnie's house is only worth $1.85 mil?! Record/CD sales alone could pay for that.
10) Hey, we made it to 10! And only used one repeat item! Hooray!
Maybe Ronnie's upset that the Kings aren't playing well. Or perhaps he's still pissed at that guy who threw some beer on him. We wouldn't advise any of you to take your rage out on a dog by not feeding it. Cruelty to animals will not be tolerated. Not for a fucking second...